Description of the first part of the bidding documents
1. The composition of the bidding documents
Bidding documents are used to clarify the required equipment, service requirements, bidding procedures and contract terms. include:
(1) Tender invitation
(2) Name, quantity and technical specifications of bidding equipment
(3) Instructions to bidders
(4) Bidding documents
(5) Government procurement contracts
2. The amendments to the bidding documents will form part of the bidding documents and are binding on the bidders.
The second part of the preparation of bidding documents
The bidder should carefully read all the contents of the bidding documents, provide the bidding documents according to the requirements of the bidding documents, and ensure the authenticity of all the information provided so that it meets the requirements of the bidding documents corresponding to the bidding documents, otherwise, the bid will be rejected.
1. The composition of the standard file
(1) Tender letter
(2) List of bid quotations (omitted)
(3) Bidding equipment report
(4) Power of Attorney for the legal representative (not required when the legal representative participates and signs the documents)
(5) All the information reported during the pre-qualification shall be regarded as the content of the bidding documents.
*The bidder shall bid for all the contents listed in "Name, Quantity and Technical Specifications of Bidding Equipment". Unless otherwise stipulated in the bidding documents, it is not allowed to bid for only one or several items, otherwise the bid shall be regarded as invalid.
*The bidder shall fill in, seal and sign the legal representative (or authorized agent) according to the bidding document format provided in the bidding documents, bind the bidding documents into a booklet, and fill in the "Bidding Document Information List" on the cover.
2. Signing and regulations
(1) The original and copy of the bidding documents (the original must be printed, and the copy can be copied) must be signed by the legal representative or authorized agent of the bidding method (with a power of attorney of the legal representative) and affixed with the official seal of the unit.
(2) Except for the necessary amendments made by the bidder to the wrong places (the amendments shall be stamped with the official seal of the unit), no extra lines, smears or rewrites are allowed in the bidding documents.
(3) Bids in the form of telegrams, telephones and faxes will not be accepted.
(4) The bid price shall be the most competitive one-time price, and shall not be changed after the bid opening.
3. Sealing and marking
(1) The bidder shall prepare one original and four copies, and mark the words "original" or "copy" on the cover, and then put them together in a special bag for bidding and seal. In case of discrepancies between the original and the copy, the original shall prevail.
(2) The sticker at the sealed mouth is stamped with the official seal of the unit and marked with the words "No opening before ╳, ╳, ╳, ╳, ╳, ╳, ╳, ╳ and ╳."
(3) The bidding documents shall be sent by the legal representative or the entrusted agent at the designated time and place. 4. Deadlines and deadlines
(1) All bidding documents must be sent to the bid opening site within the bid deadline specified by the tenderer in the bid invitation. The tenderer will no longer accept any bids that exceed the deadline.
(2) The bid documents are valid for 45 days from the date of bid deadline.
5. Bid bond
(1) The bid bond is one of the components of the bidding documents, and the bid bond shall not be less than 3% of the total bid price.
(2) The bidder shall provide the bid bond to the Government Procurement Service Center. The amount and time of the deposit shall be implemented according to the provisions of the local government procurement office.
(3) Bid security The suppliers in this city shall pay by cash or back-handed cheque, and the non-local suppliers shall submit by draft. The bidder must ensure that the bid security is deposited in the account of the Government Procurement Service Center within the specified time.
(4) If the bidder withdraws the bid after the bid opening or fails to sign the economic contract at the time and place specified in the bid winning notice after winning the bid, the bid bond will be withheld.
(5) If the bid is withdrawn before the bid opening, a compensation fee of 0.2% of the total bid amount must be paid.
(6) Bids that fail to submit bid security as required will be regarded as invalid bids.
(7) The bid bond of the unsuccessful bidder will be returned without interest within 5 working days after the supply and demand sides sign the economic contract.
(8) The bid bond of the winning bidder shall be converted into a performance bond from the date when the successful bidder signs the procurement contract with the Government Procurement Service Center. The performance bond will be refunded without interest within 5 working days after the winning bidder delivers to the tenderer and accepts it.
Part III Bid Opening and Evaluation
1. Bid opening
(1) The Government Procurement Service Center will organize a public bid opening meeting according to the time and place specified in the invitation to bid.
(2) Before the bid opening, the bidder must have a legal representative or an entrusted agent (with a power of attorney of the legal representative) to participate with a valid identity certificate, and sign the report to prove his attendance at the bid opening meeting, otherwise, it will be regarded as an automatic abstention; The maximum number of people participating in the bidding meeting is 3.
(3) After the bid opening meeting, the list of bidders, discipline inspection and supervision personnel, notaries, bid evaluation committee personnel, bid opening staff and other personnel shall be announced first. Secondly, the bid evaluation method, the principle of bid determination and the relevant matters needing attention and the supervision telephone were announced.
(4) When the bid is opened, the notary will check the sealing of the bidding documents, and after confirming that it is correct, the bid-singer will open the envelope and sing the bid, sing the contents of the original "bidding quotation list", and other contents deemed appropriate by the tenderer and record it.
(5) The bidder must correct and confirm the following errors in the bidding documents, otherwise the bidding documents will be rejected:
If the unit price of A does not match the total price, the cumulative unit price shall prevail;
B The text does not match the graphics, the text shall prevail.
2. Bid Evaluation Committee
(1) The bidder will set up a bid evaluation committee according to the characteristics of the equipment purchased through bidding. Its members are composed of experts, government procurement service centers and representatives of the procurement entity. The bid evaluation committee will review, question, evaluate and compare the bidding documents.
(2) If the bidder thinks that there are persons in the bid evaluation committee who should be avoided, they can raise it on the spot. After the situation is verified, the personnel must be avoided.
3. Principles and methods of bid evaluation
(1) The bid evaluation committee treats all bidders in accordance with the principles of openness, fairness and impartiality.
(2) The notary examines whether the bidding documents comply with all the terms, conditions and regulations of the bidding documents.
(3) The bid evaluation shall be based on the price, technical performance, delivery time, payment terms, after-sale service, credit and contract performance capability and other preferential conditions of the bidding commodities. In the case of the same or similar other conditions, the lowest price shall be selected. is the winning bidder.
3. Other matters needing attention
(1) Bid evaluation is an important part of the bidding work, and the bid evaluation work is carried out independently within the bid evaluation committee